Profitable Customer Service
The most successful organizations in the world understand the importance of quantifying the Lifetime Value of customer. (LTV) While many companies promise to deliver and incredible customer experience and and top-notch support, some are better at delivering than others.
This two-day program is designed around six critical elements of outstanding customer service and support. Learn how to establish a competitive advantage over your competition by applying the tools and strategies that have made the most successful customer-focused organizations flourish.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Exceeding expectations
- Setting goals and value-driven principles
- Communication skills and telephone skills
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stressful situations
- The first critical element: A customer centric focus
- The second critical element: Defined in your organization
- The third critical element: Given life by team members
- The fourth critical element: The art and science of problem solving
- The fifth critical element: Measurement and Rewards Systems
- The sixth critical element: Reinforcement and Feedback