Executive Business Leadership Series
This three-day integrative workshop is part of our celebrated leadership development program. It has been designed to help you cultivate your leadership capacity, and your ability lead others to perform at extraordinary levels.
It has been specially designed to deal with real world changes and leadership challenges. The program incorporates both formal and informal learning practices that are relevant to your position as a leader. Upon completion, you will be equipped with new knowledge and skills you can apply and start seeing positive results right away.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Define your role as a leader and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand leadership challenges and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and ahead of disruption or crisis.
- Identify your leadership style and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a executive.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
What Topics are Covered?
- The importance of building a learning organization
- Peter Senge’s learning disciplines
- What leadership is and is not (including servant leadership)
- Kouzes and Posner’s five leadership practices
- Core skills like communication, body language, delegation, meetings, and time management
- Understanding the trust cycle and building trust
- Managing change, SWOT analysis and other problem solving frameworks
- Giving effective, constructive feedback
- Building trusting relationships